Surfski Paddles from BRAČA-SPORT®
Surfski paddles from BRAČA-SPORT® are designed to take on all water conditions, not just ocean surf! The paddles are reinforced in areas subjected to more stress by current, surf, and bracing, which also makes them perfect for flat water. Braca is the only company engineering paddles using our own proprietary carbon fiber and state-of-the-art construction. Because we manufacture our own carbon fiber, for both blades and shafts, we can dial in performance and function for every paddle we build. Check out our surfski wing paddles and configure your custom paddle today.
Surfski Paddles In Stock
Select your paddle type and select the surfski blade from available options. Surfski paddles are usually paired with 19K or 21K Shafts, a slightly more flex configuration than stiffer sprint paddles. Select your custom paddle length with 10cm of adjustment.
Surfski Paddle Features
Braca blades are available in Surfski, Extra Light, Marathon, Standard. Surfski blades have a special reinforcement in the most stressed areas, which makes them suitable for paddling in all sorts of water conditions. These blades withstand reverse forces when stabilizing or paddling backward.
- Specially reinforced design
- Large selection of blade sizes
- Engineered with Braca’s own carbon fiber
Surfski paddles are configured with shafts in several options, 19K, 21K, and Matte 21K (limited availability) for Matte blades only. Surf ski paddling requires a softer but more durable shaft, which has to be light at the same time. Braca developed the 19K and 21K shafts, especially for this purpose. Braca shafts are unique in the sport, custom manufactured and then assembled to your specific specs.
- 10 cm of adjustability to dial in your perfect custom paddle length
- Softer shafts for all types of conditions and athlete preferences, such as injury prevention
- All 19K, 21K paddle shafts have lightweight plastic connectors that are more durable in saltwater
BRACA SURFSKI ACCESSORIES
Braca accessories are expertly designed to protect you and your equipment. Our pogies are available in two styles, intended for cool (over 40 degrees) weather, and designed for ease of use while racing and training. Their easy on/off styling also accommodates gloves for extra warmth. The best kayak pogies for the first signs of cold weather!
- Paddle Cases (discount when bought with a paddle)
- Performance Shirts, these thermal shirts are a workout staple
- Pogies Low Profile Slip-On – wrist coverage
- Standard Pogie – coverage to mid-forearm